The Gucci Client Advisor is responsible for providing our customers with exceptional service by meeting their individual needs and expectations, as well as serving as a “Gucci Ambassador” by promoting the philosophy and values of the brand. Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience.
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly and seasonal individual and store sales goals, enhancing and developing the business;
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience by exceeding their expectations, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products as well as Gucci history and heritage in accordance with the Gucci selling ceremony;
- Drive and exceed individual KPI goals, by ensuring the highest level of Customer Service and quality of sales;
- Capture meaningful customer data according to the Company tools (CRM), for the purposes of connecting with the client, building relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities;
- Maintain an active, accurate, neat and organized client book, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests;
- Ability to discuss with clients and give advice on general trends in the fashion world and developments in the luxury market, showing passion for fashion and luxury products;
- Work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues, foster open and constructive communication, to ensure a consistent exceptional experience and contribute to a positive working environment;
- Maintain security standards within the store to ensure safety of customers, colleagues and merchandise;
- Contribute to upholding the visual display of all products in accordance with Gucci visual standards;
- Contribute to the daily operations of the store, by maintaining a neat and organized understock and stock room;
- Adhere to Gucci Image standards and guidelines;
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- 3+ years of luxury fashion sales experience preferably in a similar role or customer service setting;
- Proven ability to drive and exceed individual and store results;
- Proven ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues;
- Excellent communicate skills, both oral and written, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong organization and follow-up skills are essential;
- Accuracy and attention to detail needed;
- Candidate should be team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively;
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment;
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Able to communicate in both French and English is mandatory
The Gucci Group Watches and Jewelry Customer Advisor is responsible for providing extraordinary customer service by meeting individual customer expectations and needs, and acting as a Gucci Ambassador by supporting the philosophy and values of the brand. The passion for the brand is transmitted by offering our customers an experience that embodies all the luxury of Gucci.
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly and seasonal sales targets per associate and store, thereby driving growth.
- Deliver an extraordinary customer service experience by exceeding customer expectations, demonstrating excellent knowledge of both Gucci products and the company’s history and heritage in accordance with the Gucci Sale Ceremony.
- Achieve and exceed individual KPI targets by delivering exceptional customer service and sales quality.
- Maintain an up-to-date, accurate, clean and organized customer portfolio in order to contact customers regularly and provide appropriate follow-up on any sales or customer inquiries.
- Engage with clients and provide advice on general trends in the fashion world as well as advances in the luxury market, demonstrating a passion for fashion and luxury goods.
- Work as a team with colleagues and encourage open and constructive communication to ensure a consistent extraordinary experience and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Maintain safety standards in the store with the aim of ensuring the safety of customers, co-workers and merchandise.
- Contribute to ensure that the presentation of the products corresponds to the visual requirements of GGW.
- Participate in day-to-day store duties, ensuring that storage and retrieval space remains clean and organized.
- Comply with Gucci uniform requirements and guidelines.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Minimum of three years of sales experience within the luxury fashion market, ideally in a similar position or in a customer service context;
- Proven ability to meet and exceed individual and store sales targets;
- Demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with clients and colleagues;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time;
- Proven sense of organization and ability to provide follow-ups, essential assets;
- Thoroughness, an essential asset;
- Ability to work in a team and desire to collaborate effectively;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment;
- Great flexibility and ability to adapt to different clients;
- Willingness to work flexible hours, depending on the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends and holidays;
Gucci subscribes to an equal access program. Members of visible minorities, persons with disabilities, women and veterans are welcome to apply.