Reporting directly to the Commercial Vp, the Commercial Coordinator will work with all collaborators of the department, working closely with the Area Managers and Commercial Partnership Assistant Manager. This role will be accountable for giving support to the Commercial Team in different areas from sales performance management to reporting, tool maintenance, administrative tasks and projects. This person must be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, have very analytical and multitasking skills as well as a service-oriented mind-set.
Partners Accounts & Databases
- Customer accounts creation and maintenance
- Responsible for keeping accurate database in Sap on all external partners, mapped correctly (addresses, names, shipping information, shipping conditions)
- Customer claims creation
- Support the team in optimizing and organizing partners information
- Responsible for keeping partners information database up-to-date
- Responsible for keeping distribution list up-to-date
- Support team organizing market visits.
- Create one common Market Visit Report
- Include key info & agenda
- Assists with invoices processing and recording.
- Responsible for tracking Sales expenses and following-up on the Sales Expenses budgets.
- Work with Finance to ensure accuracy of expenses and support different teams for budget tracking.
- Support Commercial Partnership Assistant Manager to populate accounts P&L and reports
- Support Commercial Partnership Assistant Manager and Area Managers with all legal documents for the commercial department: Boutique and POS Agreements, Addendums as necessary, Consignment letters, Espace agreements, Termination letters, Grey Market cases etc.
- Responsible for validation flow follow-up, scan of contracts, update tracking file
It Support & Tool Maintenance
Give support to the External Boutiques & Watch Specialists in being the link between our stores and It for Booster:
- Create new users
- Update passwords
- Support the Am with Boutiques and Specialist upload sales in Booster and update the different reports on time.
- Assist Commercial Partnership Assistant Manager and Am on inventory check / consignments
- Make sales modifications (sell-out/returns/exchanges)
- Ensure data is accurate
- Assist users with questions
- Training internal and external users
- Process invoices and claims
Office supply ordering
- Shipping (Fed-ex, communications to partners etc)
- Printing (coordination with Copy Express & in-house)
- Support Commercial VP with Meetings:
Monthly Meetings, Team Meetings, Partners Meetings, Market Visits etc
- Logistic (equipment, lunch etc)
- Assist Vp in communication to partners & internal communication on behalf of department, as well as support in special celebrations (new comers, holiday greetings, weddings, birth etc…)
- Support in designing Commercial Presentations
- Support department in the preparation and execution of events/seminars
- Responsible for department CRM gift inventory
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing. Master’s degree a plus.
- Prior experience in business analysis, sales and/or retail or administrative roles.
- Strong It literacy with advance proficiency in Excel and Power Point.
- Fully bi-lingual (English/Spanish); French & Portuguese a plus.
- Analytical skills – comfortable with figures.
- Service & details oriented.
- Multitasking and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- People-oriented and team player.
- Ability to adjust to different style of people, culture, background etc