The Temporary Art Director, Digital works on a large range of digital projects including web design, digital marketing and online advertising campaigns. They will possess exceptional design skills and provide visual, branded design sensibility while working in a fast-paced team environment and will play a critical role in defining and executing creative content.
- Work with creative team to execute projects ranging from digital site design, digital marketing, online advertising campaigns and other ad hoc projects, as needed.
- Conceptualize and art direct video, digital and print still life & lifestyle photo shoots.
- Ensure visual designs adhere to project requirements, objectives, and timelines upholding brand standards across all projects.
- Partner closely with project managers on the post-production process; meeting goals and deadlines necessary for timely delivery of all projects and creative assets.
- Assist in developing and maintaining the creative look and feel for all cross-channel concepts.
- Design, concept & execute – presentation visuals, mood/storyboarding, comps, and other creative materials as directed.
- Possess strong capability to consider a range of applications and audiences for each project.
- Actively communicate with cross-functional partners to understand the strategy and deliverables, and articulate creative thinking behind the design decisions; Identify gaps in current assets and offer recommendations for new content.
- Remain current on emerging trends in advertising, digital designs, 360 marketing and be inspired by current trends in design, art and culture to bring “state of the art” innovations to David Yurman.
- Develop good working relationships with internal customers.
- 3-5 years design and photo art direction experience within the luxury space required.
- On set experience for still life and lifestyle photo & video shoots.
- Conceptual thinking and hands-on design skills
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced work environment and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Superior knowledge and skills with Adobe CS Suite; with a strong knowledge of video & animation skills a plus.
- Detail oriented, efficient, organized, self-starter, highly productive and collaborative approach to work
- Expert knowledge of typography, color, usability, layout, production and other design principles
- Knowledge of file naming, file formats, pixel dimensions, web optimization
- Adaptability, maintaining effectiveness when experiencing changes in work tasks or the work environment; adjusting effectively to work within new processes and requirements.
- Experience with Figma a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
New York, NY (Tribeca)
5 days a week in office, located in Tribeca NYC