As an Account Executive for Zegna, you will play a key role within the Wholesale team. This role will drive and manage all business for Specialty Stores.
Reporting directly to the Wholesale Sales Manager, you will play a key role of the commercial group and will be responsible for showroom presentations, in-store product knowledge, and managing relationships with accounts and stores.
The core responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collect, analyze, and recap – sales performance (by-style, by-store) and wholesale bookings history (by-category, by-style).
- Provide context to weekly analysis and standing vs. competitive brands.
- Establish Buy Plan with store buyers and project seasonal sales plan by account for budget.
- Schedule appointments effectively according to selling campaign timeframe and collection availability.
- Communicate with Buyers/Brand Managers/DSAS/Store Associates according to best practices guidelines.
- Cultivate new business by prospecting potential accounts and doors.
- Effective presentation of the collection to Buyers in showroom.
- Work effectively with Buyers to sell the collection with strong attention to account plan, while also maintaining emphasis on the “Zegna” image and direction.
- Accurately and quickly submit orders for processing according to the EZCO Order Processing Guidelines.
- Monitor advertised styles – submit requests for Samples, designate styles for Priority Production, and follow-up on shipping to make sure that ad styles are delivered in accordance with media drop dates.
- Support the Made-to-Measure team in training and selling.
- Summarize strengths/weaknesses of collection using sound, quantitative analysis along with qualitative buyer feedback based on sell-in and appointment dialogue.
- Provide ongoing, effective communication and interaction with Operations Department to insure a superior level of customer service to our retail clients.
- Consistent analysis of trends for all products classification specific to key doors/territories.
- Provide effective Product Knowledge Seminars to retail sales associates.
- Work with store personnel and EZ Visual Merchandising department to enhance the EZ in-store image and presentation.
- Work one-on-one one with Designated Sales Associates (DSAS) to enhance product knowledge and drive sales.
- Attend MTM events and other sales events.
- Develop and present seasonal presentations annually.
Who You Are:
- 2-3 years of Wholesale Experience within US
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a strong knowledge of the luxury and fashion industry
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, service-oriented, and deadline-oriented
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and follow-through skills
- Multi-tasker, with an ability to support simultaneous projects
- Communication and presentation skills are a must.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with both external and internal clients.
- Travel 30% of the time