Main activities and responsibilities:
- Provide impeccable service to our clients and be a true ambassador of the brand ensuring that every client is treated according to the Dolce & Gabbana expectations.
- Tailor the client experience in order to exceed their expectations while supporting the team by providing, mentoring and ensuring smooth running of the sales ceremony on the shop floor
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the products as well as of the Dolce & Gabbana history and heritage and serving as a role model by prioritizing client’s interest and consistently achieving monthly sales targets.
- Proactively using clienteling tools and make the most of their time ensuring the achievement of individual and store goals, enhancing and developing the business.
- Ensure qualitative monitoring and updating (Crm), to build and retain relationships with our current customer and identify potential clients.
- Ensure the achievement of the sales goals, enhancing and developing the business
- Sourcing new clients using the Crm tools
- Maintaining and building productive long-term relationships with Dg loyal clients
- Oversee the organization’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives
- Assist in merchandising and maintenance of the shop floor
- 3+ years of Luxury Retail Sales Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Women’s and Men’s Rtw experience