Reporting to the Director Operations and Retail Experience, the Manager of Retail Experience is responsible for implementing key retail initiatives with a strong focus on Client Services, including but not limited to service initiatives, policies, and procedures. The Retail Experience Manager supports various retail projects to maximize client loyalty and satisfaction across all touchpoints in North America.
This role animates the implementation of these initiatives by ensuring seamless communication between markets and the corporate organization, clarity of priorities, and consistent execution. This person must possess a thorough understanding of luxury client purchasing behaviors and have proven experience in working successfully with cross-functional teams to achieve deliverables in a client-centric luxury retail environment.
- This role will act as a strategic manager working across different functions, with a focus on the Client Services pillar, to ensure the timely and effective development and delivery of service strategies and service action plans to elevate the service defined together with the leadership team
- Adapt and manage all Client Service initiatives directed by Hq for implementation and rollout in the market, ensuring consistency across the network by establishing the framework, sharing results, best practices, and areas of opportunity
- Manage and animate the Service Advisor Community within the retail network by supporting Cs functions onboarding in partnership with L&T and continuously supporting the community with updates, exciting communications, supporting materials to reinforce a best-in-class service experience
- Build and maintain relationships with key partners (local Richemont and Cartier platforms) and collaborate to oversee successful implementation of Cartier service policies and retail initiatives
- Provide analysis of resulting data from Cs activations, update on boutique performance, identifying potential roadblocks and opportunities for improvements
- Support Retail Experience team on the ongoing evolution of the service strategy to ensure consistent improvement of service (covering boutique offers, boutique service headcount, service trainings, service tools)
- Support Director on the development & implementation of new tools to support boutique flows and client journeys including but not limited to the Hybrid model, Rendezvous, Omni-Cs to, enabling an optimal retail experience excellence (partnership with Business Data Solutions team and Ops team, based on the tools)
- Maintain oversight on all Care Service machines in boutique with the support of the retail experience coordinator (strategic vision, defining commercial needs, forecasting/ordering, vendor relationship, launch plan, repairs/maintenance).
- Manage the personalization rollout across boutiques and prioritization of in-boutique tools
- Develop and execute stakeholder engagement plan to embark others in the future vision of Cartier North America’s service strategy; drive & coordinate cross-functional ‘Test and Learn’ Initiatives, this will also include training, coaching, floor observation and a strong partnership with retail teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7 years of experience in the luxury retail industry is essential
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Firm understanding of retail trends and competition monitoring, client first mindset
- Passionate about client satisfaction and able to motivate retail boutique teams to manage client service situations with agility and expertise
- Strong stakeholder management skills to work across the organization to maintain program momentum
- Excellent problem solver with analytical capabilities
- Ability to organize, set priorities and manage multiple projects on tight deadlines
- Experience working in cross-functional teams is a must