Van Cleef & Arpels is looking for a Media Coordinator to join the Marketing team and to support the creation and execution of integrated Media campaigns. Reporting to the Manager, National Media & Performance, the role will work cross-functionally to develop successful media plans and support collection launches. This role is based out of Manhattan, New York.
- Assist with all National planning across Print, Display, Ooh, Search and Social
- Daily campaign monitoring and analysis
- Assist with building presentation materials to communicate campaign recaps, media plans, budgets, and performance reports
- Act as key liaison for approvals with media agency
- Monitor and analyze competitive landscape – including all brand marketing campaigns, social/viral trends, and consumer behavior
- Responsible for monthly media activity summary, and media team asset library
- Research new vendors, and schedule team meeting and organize media kits
- Provide administrative support for the team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years in Media Agency or luxury retailer
- Skilled in Ppt and creating visual presentations
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and media monitoring tools
- Excellent presentation & communications skills
- Passion for Marketing and Advertising
- Team player
Currently, we are not sponsoring work visas. Applicants must have valid work authorization for employment in the USA.
Richemont offers a generous compensation and benefits package for eligible employees. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
More than a job…it’s an experience!
If you are interested in joining the influential growth of the Maison with care, no compromise, and the drive to succeed then do not hesitate to enter the creative universe of Van Cleef & Arpels. By joining the Maison, you will be part of a nurturing team focused on delivering excellence and development.
The recruitment process:
Please complete an application on the Richemont Career Site.
Selected candidates will be contacted by the HR team for an interview.