The Client Experience Manager is responsible for overseeing the client experience initiatives and execution at the location. This person is an experiential leader whose primary focus, in partnership with management and the Sales Professional team, is to elevate the clients’ in-store experience, ensuring the delivery of surprise and delight moments and striving for excellence with every interaction, resulting in the development of long-term relationships and meeting and exceeding of store sales and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Essential Job Responsibilities
Client Experience and Hospitality
- Communicate and execute hospitality initiatives, leading by example to foster a warm, welcoming and engaging shopping experience.
- Consistently deliver surprise and delight moments, tailored to the clients’ journey to elevate the in-store experience.
- Drive sales through engagement of clients with storytelling of the brand history, sharing product knowledge, suggestive selling and consistent follow up and outreach,
- Actively welcome clients, assess their needs and appropriately introduce to team members.
- Ensure understanding of and adherence to the hospitality operating procedures and expectations.
- Build a presence and strong network in the local market as a resource of readily available recommendations to include but not limited to, restaurants, entertainment venues, events, directions, etc.
- Engage regularly with the Sales Professional team to ensure all hospitality, clienteling and client experience touch points are being met on a consistent basis.
- Partner with Sales Professionals to review upcoming appointments to ensure a seamless and prepared visit is executed.
- Motivate and support Sales Professionals to consistently achieve sales objectives and other Key Performance Indicators, while ensuring operational integrity.
- Clearly communicate on a daily basis sales objectives and how this relates to weekly and monthly targets.
- Train Sales Professionals on the art of luxury watch sales. This includes creating the relationship with the client, demonstrating excellent product knowledge to educate the client, helping select the appropriate product and closing the sale. This is accomplished through new hire training and on-going coaching.
- Coach, encourage and develop team members by providing qualitative, just-in-time feedback.
- Partner with management to ensure touch bases with Sales Professionals are occurring weekly to review active clienteling, outreach, follow up and utilization of all tools create an excellent experience and delivery of sales objectives.
- Engage and support in the selling ceremony with Sales Professionals as needed to enhance the experience and maximize the client relationship, specifically with VVIPs and high clientele.
- Lead by example in driving sales, effectively building relationships, consistent follow up and identifying and engaging with top clientele, recognizing potential and creating an individualized journey leading to delivery of results.
- Understand local competitors and equip Sales Professionals with this knowledge.
- As needed, step in to strategically follow up with clients and handle escalated issues with outstanding diplomatic skills.
- Actively assess talent, providing feedback and recommendations to management.
Efficiently manage all store operations and personnel
- Maintain clear communications with Regional Director, brand partners and corporate partners
- Manage business reporting as needed as it relates to clienteling, hospitality and signing-off on Daily Business
- Responsible for opening and closing of store in alignment with established Operations and Asset Protection protocol.
- Monitor inventory received into or shipped from the store.
- Closely monitor store security in alignment with Asset Protection and Operations protocol.
- Execute corporate directives/special projects as required.
- 5-7+ years’ experience in luxury retail, hospitality or service industries
- At least 1-2+ years of previous management experience
- Prior watch and fine jewelry experience is helpful but not required.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule with non-traditional hours.
- Proven track record of delivering sales objectives
- Exemplary level of integrity and professionalism at all times.
- Client-centric with a passion for creating experiential moments and driving sales
- Strong interpersonal skills and expert communicator
- Ability to manage in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business or related discipline is preferred.
- Bi-lingual language proficiency is a plus to cater to our international customer base.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.