The Cartier Brand Ambassador at Tourneau will be the primary driver of Cartier sales within his/her store and will ensure that every Cartier client receives outstanding customer service. The Cartier Brand Ambassador will be an expert on the heritage of the Cartier brand, product line and the stock within the store. Creating an outstanding client experience is a critical aspect of this job. It is accomplished by creating a positive, inviting and fun environment for the discerning client. This includes enthusiastic, presentable and knowledgeable Ambassadors/Sales Professionals that understand the client, attractive and inviting displays, as well as clean and well-lit stores with the best selection of watches for the local market.
Ensure an outstanding client experience
- Responsible for training other Sales Professionals and ensuring they are knowledgeable of the brand’s unique heritage, the range of products, and specific product attributes and availability.
- Assist Sales Professionals with Cartier sales as necessary (provide product information, closing, etc.) to be certain every client experiences the luxury of Cartier to the fullest.
- Responsible for implementing brand strategies and guidelines.
- Communicate with the Tourneau Merchandising team to ensure appropriate inventory is available within his/her store.
- Make certain the visual presentation of the watches is consistent with the luxury image of the brand.
- Consistent with the requirement for other Tourneau Senior Sales Professionals, act as a mentor to other Sales Professionals and utilize the Tourneau advantages to the fullest in order to preserve the luxury status of the product.
Meeting or exceeding sales objectives
- Personally achieve sales goals set by Cartier/Tourneau.
- Manage day to day sale of the Cartier brand in Tourneau.
- Work through and manage pricing issues during sale.
- Assist other associates in closing Cartier sales.
- Maximize the client experience.
- Ensure each customer has a positive experience at the Cartier counter.
- Consistently convey the brand image of Cartier.
- Build relationships with new and existing clients.
- Consistently update Tourneau staff on the Cartier brand.
- Work with Tourneau management to schedule and deliver Cartier Training sessions.
- Convey the importance of the history of the brand to the Tourneau Staff.
- Educate Tourneau Sales Professionals on product introductions, technical complications, service etc.
- Encourage Tourneau Sales Professionals and increase comfort level with the Cartier brand through individual/group training sessions.
- Training will be provided by both Tourneau and Cartier to ensure an excellent client experience for every client.
- Participate in Cartier seminars on a regular basis.
- Ensure appropriate visual merchandising of all Cartier products in the store.
- Check stock on a daily basis and make certain Cartier watches are handled properly (Quality of the stock).
- Monitor and order supplies including cleaning kits, catalogues and other POS materials.
- Communicate with AVP Cartier regarding sales and inventory levels.
- Work with Tourneau Management / AVP Cartier on reorder program.
- Participate in Cartier seminars on a regular basis (either locally or in NYC at Cartier’s Mansion).
- 1-3 years significant experience selling luxury watches and/or fine jewelry with proven ability achieve and exceed sales targets.
- A passion for building clientele and selling.
- Must have a polished and professional appearance with a positive attitude
- A strong client base that will continue to rely on him/her as the primary source of fine watches.
- Demonstrated experience in client development on the retail level.
- A proven track record utilizing consultative selling and will have demonstrated the ability to create exceptional client experiences.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Proven track record as an exceptional team player and mentor.
- Be willing to work non-traditional business hours which include nights, weekend and holidays
- Expert communication, leadership, and management skills.
- Sales driven and results orientated.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business or related discipline is preferred.
- Bi-lingual language proficiency is a plus to cater to our international customer base.