Jacques is looking for an experienced production leader to join our growing team as the Head of Production. This role will develop, shape, and execute a winning production strategy to lead Jacques through its next phases of growth and product/market expansion.
You will partner with the Founder and other leaders to drive organizational structure and implement production processes that will support company objectives. This person will also be working hand-in-hand with the Founder to plan and implement a robust, transparent production & product development framework in supporting the company’s growth.
Head of Production will provide leadership and consultation to impact business initiatives, such as monitoring production targets & deliverables and communicating changes across categories to ensure alignment and timely execution. The position serves as a key liaison to the design team to resolve open issues and effectively manage workflow and internal / external communication.
- Partnering directly with the Founder to define, plan, and manage strategic and financial production plans
- Lead and manage all aspects of production & supply chain in a multi-Sku, multi-channel, and multi-region apparel company.
- Oversee the portfolio of manufacturing partners and material suppliers – responsible for negotiating contracts, holding partners accountable for quality and delivery schedules.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of manufacturing processes, costs and market intelligence
- Create, drive, track and report against holistic design / development / production calendars to ensure timely execution of samples and production orders.
- Optimize profitability through effective sourcing, logistics efficiency and optimal procurement and production planning.
- Establish and implement new systems and / or fully utilize current systems to drive production & product development to sustainably scale volume.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Direct knowledge of working for a digital-first company
- Strong negotiation skill set
- Proficiency in forecasting, supply planning and inventory management.
- Skilled in using both qualitative and quantitative data sources to drive decisions and generate results – Ability to work intimately with the Founder and on a small, close-knit team – Excellent organizational skills with ability to proactively solve complex problem
- Aptitude and willingness to “get one’s hands dirty” and conduct financial and operational modeling, write executive presentations and manage projects directly