In partnership with Brand Leads, the Maisons and the Consumer Engagement Team, the Director of Consumer Engagement for Moet & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, and Chandon is responsible for bringing to life the distinctiveness of the brands through the creation and execution of holistic, integrated and innovative experiences that include partnerships, collaborations, promotions, sponsorships and events.
The Director of Consumer Engagement maximizes consumer engagement and brand desirability, driving the achievement of sales targets and profitability while elevating luxury credentials in connection with the Mhusa 2030 Strategy.
Consumer Engagement Strategy & Programming
- Champion cultural relevancy and support the Ce and Brand Teams in the refinement of creative territories and campaign development.
- In partnership with the Sr. Director Consumer Engagement, map the consumer journey and subsequent consumer connections plans that best connect our brand to our consumers at the right time, in the right context with the most persuasive experiences.
- Identify partnership and sponsorship opportunities to fuel cultural relevancy and help maximize luxury credentials, visibility and sales.
- Create plans that enhance marketing touchpoints in partnership with Ce, cross functional team and Iat to deliver optimal and integrated plans.
- Take the lead on developing integrated marketing plan, connecting big idea through the line with Comms and Digital counterparts.
- Develop clear briefs for agencies in conjunction with Ce & Brand Teams
- Ensure all programs and activations are developed with clear Kpi’s, monitoring and optimizing plans as well as maximize Roi.
- Lead the team in development of our experiential strategy and execution (Physical & Digital).
- Lead and implement consumer experiences, including luxury connections with the consumer through lifestyle passion points and brand experiences.
- Lead the creative ideation, planning, agency management and execution of Tentpole moments/ events.
- Develop connections plans to amplify experiences beyond physical touchpoints, across digital, influencers and consumer word of mouth.
- Maximize Pr-ability and brand imagine potential with targeted audiences (press, celebrity, trade) for brand’s experiential efforts.
- Manage A&P and T&E budgets for Key Brand desirability experiences led by Hq.
- Develop and maintain strong, collaborative working relationships with Core Bubbles Brand Leads, the Maisons and Communications Director and Digital Paid Manager to enable the delivery of brand priorities and objectives.
- Build and maintain successful relationships with agency business partners to continually ensure their commitment to delivering brand objectives and ensure that Core Bubbles is always partnering with Best in class agencies both delivering performances and in line with our values of inclusivity.
- Provide strategic leadership, tactical direction, and development support to inspire peak performance and drive results with the Ce team.
- Contribute to the growth of creativity and innovation across the Core Bubbles team.
- Lead the development and evolution of collaborative ways of working, contributing to the growth and development of team.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Mba or Marketing degree preferred
8-10 years of brand marketing or consumer engagement/client development experience, preferably in the luxury consumer goods or U.S. wines and spirits industries.
- Experience with creating clear and compelling creative briefs + leading or managing agencies is a must.
- Strong acumen at creating luxury experiences from conceptualization to execution.
- Experience with planning and managing large scale consumer facing activations.
- Understanding of Social Media & Influencer landscape.
- Experience negotiating contracts.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills needed.
- Demonstrated success as a leader of people.
- Command of luxury with finger on the pulse of culture.
- Strong commercial orientation with a deep understanding of the marketing/sales relationship.
- Demonstrated success influencing cross-functional stakeholders, including senior leaders.
- Strong analytical skills to support data-driven decision making.
- Understanding of the U.S. three-tier distribution system, a plus.
- A positive, proactive, can-do attitude.
- Builds and collaborates well with others; This role requires collaboration with brand teams, consumer engagement peers, and external partners.
- Ability to look at things with a strategic lens while contributing at a practical level to ensure high level of execution.
- Highly organized individual who can work with limited direction; must be able to set objectives and adjust priorities independently.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy, Solid interpersonal and communication skills; must be able to adapt to various work styles.