The Hermès Beverly Hills Boutique opened in 1972 and focuses on providing extraordinary service to clients as a part of the Western Region. This position will report to the Main Floor Director and will work collaboratively with the sales team and selling support teams to support the client experience in a fast-paced, luxury environment.
The primary responsibilities of a Sales Specialist are to achieve selling and customer service objectives while adhering to the operational asset protection standards of the boutique.
About the Role:
- Accountable for meeting monthly and annual individual sales goals while working as part of a team for the boutique to achieve its collective target.
- Organize and prioritize the selling floor to support the sales effort and overall client experience. Ensure all items (bags, boxes, note cards, ribbon, stationary and the like) are stocked at all times. Maintain selling floor to meet standards to including straightening, filling in and replenishment of new receipts following VM guidelines, physical EAS tagging, ticketing, etc.
- Provides assistance as need in inventory preparation.
- Responsible for processing and ensuring the accuracy of all transactions including receipts, CRM files (which provide meaningful detail of purchase history and sales analysis, SKUs, monetary payment and client verification), and the administrative support of after sales service when needed.
- Partners with management on POS decisions and communicates discrepancies, should they occur, during the opening, closing and general POS variances by end of business day.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of workstation at all times.
- Responsible for complying with all asset protection procedures such as employee sign in sheets, bag checks in conjunction with AP as application. Practice appropriate AP techniques and follows all guidelines for key control and merchandise security. Respects physical EAS tagging guidelines and ensure all products are properly ticketed (on floor, back of house and merchandise returns). Properly prepares for physical inventory and participates in monthly cycle counts (or as directed by management).
- Consistently provide high levels of service to our clients within the Hermès standard of service: prompt and friendly greeting, offer to assist and answer questions, and assistance with wrapping and packaging at POS.
Decision Making Responsibility:
- 2+ years of experience in sales, experience in a luxury environment preferred
- Strong relationship development and impeccable communication skills
- Even-tempered with ability to continuously multi-task
- Self-starter and able to work independently while balancing collaboration with a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Open availability to accommodate needs of the business
- Ability to lift between 0-25 lbs. without assistance
Hermès of Paris (USA) requires proof of full vaccination status as defined by the CDE and/or applicable state or local health agencies against the virus known as Covid-19, and any variants, as a condition of employment with Hermès of Paris (USA), except where prohibited by state or local law. Hermès of Paris (USA) will consider any reasonable requests for accommodations for disability and sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable laws.
We are looking for a candidate that has a combination of the above attributes and can perform the key functions of the role with or without reasonable accommodations