Reporting directly to the Assistant Manager of National Media & Performance, the Coordinator of National Integrated Media & Performance Marketing will assist with national media activations (specifically with paid & organic search and performance marketing initiatives), campaign management and all marketing analytics. This person must have extremely strong attention to detail, time management and problem-solving skills. They must be a team player who is highly adaptable with the ability to synthesize insights about campaign and channel performance to make actionable recommendations to improve overall strategy.
- Deep understanding of performance marketing channels including paid search, organic search, social, remarketing, display, programmatic, and new emerging channels.
- Day-to-day lead for all performance marketing, especially Paid Search.
- Assist with development of campaigns media plans and annual plans for always-on tactics.
- Analyze performance of campaign and marketing channel performance.
- Assist in managing media roadmaps for paid search, organic search, social and analytics to ensure we are completing projects in a timely manner.
360 Campaign Management
- Assist in launching commercial campaigns (Holiday, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, etc.) and running always-on tactics to drive revenue and client engagement.
- Full competency of all media channels (digital, social, search, etc.) and the ability to evaluate media plans against overall strategy to determine efficiency/effectiveness.
- Understanding of the luxury and retail media landscape and consumer behavior.
Marketing Analytics and Data Management
- Create and analyze digital marketing campaign performance. Responsible for creating reports that summarize performance and overall learnings, then turning insights into actionable next steps.
- Marketing Analytics – responsible for all campaign and channel reporting including weekly, monthly, campaign wrap reports, quarterly, and annual report, as well as any ad hoc analyses and maintaining other reporting documents (i.e. benchmarking files).
- Data collection & validating/cleansing – as part of bigger strategic projects, this person will be responsible for collecting and validating data from a number of sources.
- Manage and process invoices and budgeting, including: maintaining internal campaign spend documents, reconciling general billing issues, invoicing.
- Maintain internal Media Planning Tool (BumbleBee) to make sure it is up-to-date and in line with Cartier HQ guidelines, working across all team members to guarantee accuracy.
Industry Trends & Innovation
- Conduct research of media, retail, competitive trends to share with the greater business in the form of regular monthly newsletters and presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree required; a background in marketing, consumer behavior or analytics is preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years full-time work experience including performing campaign management, analytics at a media agency, consulting firm.
- Experience within luxury or retail industry is a plus.
- Media experience along with digital knowledge including search (paid and organic), social media, web, and mobile. Experience working in digital development environments and applying best practices.
- Team player with initiative, meticulous attention to detail, excellent time management, and strong interpersonal, writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to a quickly changing environment, while working well with cross-functional teams.
- Must be a self-starter, entrepreneurial, resourceful and comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment where self-sufficiency is essential.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point etc.) is required.
- Expert in MS Excel and experience working with large data sets, reporting databases, and have the ability to sort, analyze, import, export, clean data and write formulas.
- Previous experience with web measurement technologies preferred:
- Salesforce, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- Familiarity with Salesforce Ecosystem & other marketing tools (Asana, Google Docs, etc.) is a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new software and programs.