As an Ambassador of client service and communication for the Maison, he/she is responsible for providing advice and technical explanations and responses to clients as it pertains to the servicing of merchandise. He/she will provide after-sales service resolutions/solutions that meet and/or exceed clients’ expectations, to ensure the highest level of client experience.
Client Service and Client Communication:
- Responsible for delivering a warm and gracious welcome with each client while exhibiting Maison values and exceeding client experience expectations
- Meet and/or exceed service timeframes and client expectations for Maison appropriate follow-up to service
- Must understand the client’s needs and identify and discuss appropriate solutions
- Ability to communicate and respond to clients inquiry based on strong knowledge of technical explanations of service
- Possess a strong understanding of Cartier Service Policies with the ability to execute/implement these policies to provide a Maison appropriate client experience
- Ability to perform basic product services – strap changes, bracelet sizing (non-gold,) steam cleaning and cord changes.
- Uphold the ideals of the Cartier Client Experience with a clear understanding of luxury service requirements.
- Apply client experience guidelines and technical expertise to share recommendations with client about service and product sales (straps, links)
- Ability to partner with Boutique colleagues on sales (accessories, watches and jewelry)
Daily Operational Support:
- Understand and comply with Cartier security and operational procedures (i.e. product handling, inventory control, etc.).
- Must partner and assist with Boutique daily set up and break down for opening/closing
- Assist with Boutique projects as needed (inventory, organization, restocking of suppliess)
- Assist in the merchandising and overall daily maintenance of the cases (i.e. maintain proper visual standards; product maintenance and understock organization)
- College degree preferred.
- 2 to 5 years of previous experience in luxury retail, service or hospitality environment.
- General knowledge of timepiece movements and Jewellery preferred.
- Must be available to work retail hours including weekends.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail store environment.
- Computer and internet Savvy.
- MS Office experience required, Sap knowledge preferred.
- Additional language skills (Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian) are a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and Customer (internal and external) priorities.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision.
- Ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor.