As a service to our candidates we present 1000’s of luxury industry roles as part of our Marketplace offering. For these jobs you will be forwarded to the brand to apply directly.
The Department Manager will be responsible for leading and mentoring their team, building Client relationships, and proactively drive the achievement of sales targets while ensuring our clients experience the Fendi Client Journey. They will be an ambassador of the Brand in the community and in the marketplace.
Team Management and Development:
Client and Business Development:
Selling & Floor Management:
• Minimum 5 years’ related experience, luxury retail preferred.
• Strong drive for results; goal oriented.
• Excellent communication skills; the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to use POS system and its inventory management functions.
• RTW experience preferred.
• Foreign language skills are a plus.
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
• Ability to lift boxes/weight up to 10 lbs.
• Organizational and strong digital literacy required.
• Must have flexible availability, some nights, weekends, and holidays.
Lagerfeld began back in 1965 and lasted 54 years, in 1992 Silvia Venturini Fendi seconded him in the Artistic Direction. In 1994 she is given responsibility of Leather Goods Accessories and then the direction of the Menswear line. In 2000 the LVMH Group acquires FENDI becoming in 2001 its majority shareholder.
In September 2020 Kim Jones is appointed Artistic Director of Couture and Womenswear, while Delfina Delettrez Fendi, fourth generation of the Fendi family, joins the Maison as Artistic Director of Jewelry.
Today FENDI is synonymous with quality, tradition, experimentation and creativity. www.fendi.com @fendi