- Regularly monitor the sales floor stock to ensure all pieces are represented with the current Vm set.
- Communicate product stock level and product quality issues to the General Manager and Associate Manager when necessary to avoid shrink.
- Maintain a clean and organized stock room at all times.
- Perform all shipping/receiving tasks in an efficient, cost effective and timely manner.
- Re-organize Boh as needed in order to maximize efficiency and elevate the client experience.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of the store’s physical inventory and actively participate in resolving inventory discrepancies, adjustments for all cycle counts and differential reports.
- Assist in the general Key Holder responsibilities as needed such as, but not limited to: open/close the store, close out the Pos, send the Eod report.
- Set the example of operation excellence by following policies & procedures while elevating the standards through use of proper tools & equipment.
- Support the sales team with various tasks such as running sizes, assisting at the cash wrap, advising on size and stock availability, etc.
- Process damages to company standard on a monthly basis.
- Process, track and communicate the progress of all repairs, both Cog and stock with the ability to be customer facing as needed.
- Assist in preparing corporate finance packs to be sent bi-monthly.
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in communication and teamwork when interacting with coworkers, clients and corporate partners.
- Monitor all store supply levels such as packaging, beverages, office supplies, etc. and communicate order needs in a timely manner to management.
- Process consolidations and transfers within all given deadlines ensuring proper prioritization and meticulous standards for packaging.
- Process customer shipments in line with company standards of excellence.
- Keep accurate and organized records documenting all stock movement as instructed.
Experience & Key Competencies:
- Minimum of two years experience in retail Boh environment – luxury experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build partnerships with associate and corporate partners.
- Computer skills to include operation of retail Pos system, Word, Excel and email.
- Self-motivated, proactive in approach and processes a positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to thrive within a high paced environment and multi-tasks with ease all while maintaining a balance of daily responsibilities.
At Capri, we are all responsible for creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We try to inspire change and growth within each other and believe success is a result that comes from our differences. Capri is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusivity regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. M/D/F/V