The Inventory Integrity & Quality Analyst is responsible for supporting the inventory integrity and quality teams as well as site operations teams to ensure high levels of accuracy, customer service and operational standards through data analytics and process observations.
- Develop working knowledge
- Operational and systemic flow of inventory
- Data sources and tools available for reporting key metrics and trends
- Inventory Validation Program and related internal controls
- Cycle Counting & Inventory Adjustments
- Cycle Count Scheduling
- Cycle Count Scorecard Validation for Accuracy
- Order Reject and Cancels Review
- Aged Inventory and Incomplete Carton Processing Review
- Period-end Reporting
- DC / FC Sox Controls
- Inventory Integrity KPIs and Metrics
- Quality Process Audit Program
- Inbound: Receiving, Returns, Product Putaway
- Order Processing: Pick, Pack, Value Added Services (VAS)
- Outbound: Shipping
- Inventory Validation: Cycle Counting
- Use working knowledge
- Provide reporting:
- Cycle Count Results
- Gross, Net and Location inventory accuracy
- Inventory Adjustment Volume & Results
- Quality Process Audit Results
- Percent audited
- Percent Failures
- Defects Per Million Opportunity (DPMO)
- Store identified shipment errors and customer order shortages or cancellations
- Assess root cause of count variances, quality audit failures, shipment and order issues
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to address root cause regarding people, processes and systems with the focus on improvements that effectively reduce future occurrences
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of data, analytics and reporting
- Prepare and Distribute Reporting to Monitor
- Results and Trends
- Cycle counts
- Inventory adjustments by adjustment reason code
- Quality audits
- Impacts of Process Improvements
- Work closely with cross-functional counterparts on special projects and problem resolution
- Customer Focus: Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions.
- Drives Results: Persists in accomplishing objectives with a track record of successfully achieving priorities.
- Builds Trust: Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity.
- Self-Development: Actively seeks new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work-related experience of 3+ years in supply chain operations at a distribution or fulfilment center, inventory control, quality process audits, data analytics
- Demonstrated broad understanding of
- Operational and financial impacts of inventory control
- Inventory control and quality audit processes and associated metrics
- Demonstrated Experience/Abilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Preparing business metrics reporting
- Managing multiple tasks simultaneously in a fluid environment with appropriate prioritization to meet deadlines
- Working with and influencing teams to define effective solutions to identified root cause of errors
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Advanced Pc skills
- Required: MS Office Products; specifically, Excel and Access
- Preferred: Data query tools; such as Cognos SCI, SQL, Tableau, Microstrategy, Power BI, etc.
- Preferred working knowledge of WMs/Wes systems; such as Manhattan, Dai, High Jump
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.