In partnership with the Consumer Engagement Director, the full Dom Perignon Team, and the Maison, the Associate Consumer Engagement Manager for Dom Perignon will support in the development and implementation of compelling Engagement strategy and programming that demonstrates the power and distinctiveness and elevates the luxury brand desirability in concert with the Mhusa 2030 Strategy.
Consumer Engagement Strategy and Programming:
- Assist in the development and execution of the Dom Perignon consumer engagement strategy for the U.S and ensure plans are in line with global and local strategies as well as the Mhusa 2030 vision
- Support the development and implementation of integrated consumer engagement programs including Pr, Experiential, Paid Media, Social, influencer relations, etc.
- Contribute to the luxury execution of all experiential initiatives being those sponsored or owned events
- Assist with all wine credentials initiatives such as winemaker tours and wine scores master tracker
- Support with the implementation of Crm and E retail strategies
- Manage the briefing process and deliverables with agency partners
- Assist with the management of goals and objectives for an implementation of the strategy at a local level (including development of playbooks)
- Work with Prestige Activation Managers and Private Clients Teams to ensure an excellence in execution
- Monitor Kpis to track and measure program effectiveness, ensure reasonable Roi
- Manage A&P budgets related to key programs
- Coordinate Ce product and Posm requests
- Develop and maintain strong, collaborative working relationships, internally and externally, across the brand and teams.
- Maintain successful relationships with agency business partners and other third-party stakeholders to continually ensure their commitment to delivering brand objectives Become a respected player within Mhusa and work closely with cross functional teams incl. Center of Excellence, Brand Teams, Regions, etc.
- Work effectively in Maison / Region matrix organization. Be a brand champion and Brand market expert.
- Develop product expertise and a strong sense of market dynamics through training and customer interactions.
Bachelor’s degree required; Mba or Marketing degree preferred
- 3+ years of brand marketing or consumer engagement/client development experience, preferably in the luxury consumer goods or U.S. wines and spirits industries.
- Understanding of brand strategy development in a commercial context
- Creative, innovative, digitally savvy, organized, solutions oriented, expert multi-tasker, self-motivated and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated success influencing cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills to support data-driven decision making