The Region Brand Manager, in partnership with Trade Marketing and Region Sales team, leads the development and implementation of strategic brand plans for a specific category within an assigned region, ensuring alignment with national brand plans. This role serves as the market expert for those brands, leading the growth of brand awareness, image and equity across all channels within the region. The Rbm supports the attainment of sales and profit objectives through proper A&P allocation; planning and executing innovative, high-impact programming; and evaluating Roi to inform and evolve future plans and activations.
- Manage an assigned category of brands, identifying regional brand opportunities and leading the development of strategic regional brand plans. Manage brand programming activities, using performance analysis to inform future activations.
- Manage relationships with Trade Marketing, Brand teams and Region Sales teams; on and off premise accounts; Sg; and other key stakeholders. Facilitate relationships between senior colleagues and high-profile clients, customers and business partners.
- Partner with Trade Marketing and Region Sales teams to generate innovative, high-impact programming ideas. Lead the execution of all regional brand events; arranging venues, catering, entertainment and other necessary components for all activations. Ensure smooth execution.
- Allocate and manage the A&P budget across a specific region, according to the regional brand plan. Ensure budgetary adherence to event contracts and oversee invoice approvals.
- Analyze key metrics using all available and relevant data, identify possible impacts on the business, and propose solutions. Conduct timely and relevant competitive intelligence research, share information with Trade Marketing and Region Sales teams, and apply analysis to future decision making.
- Oversee and/or prepare documents, reports, and orders including programming proposals and results, financial analysis, competitive intelligence, and Posm and Vap.
- Facilitate the onboarding process and serve as a mentor for new team members, as necessary. Conduct brand training for both internal and external team members.
- Maintain a flexible and adaptable mindset by continually evaluating, revising and responding with agility to meet rapidly evolving business needs, and perform other functions or duties as assigned.
Education: Undergraduate Degree
- 5+ years of professional experience combining sales, marketing and/or brand management
- Strong commercial and analytical skills required
- Interpersonal skills and experience influencing a variety of stakeholders are a must
- Luxury brand experience with wines and spirits industry knowledge preferred
- Strong commercial and analytical skills required.
- Highly refined organizational skills and experience managing a substantial number of projects and details, simultaneously, are a must.
- Delivers customer-centric solutions in partnership with Distributor and internal stakeholders
- Creates partnerships with customers, distributor and internal stakeholders; identifies some ways to build and strengthen these relationships.
- Consistently achieves results, builds a strong sense of urgency to exceed goals and beat deadlines, and ensures that the team pushes through obstacles and establishes a superior track record.
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Applies knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals; monitors business news and market changes for impact on the business or on own expertise area; uses this to shape decisions.
- Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on planning, organizing, prioritizing and overseeing activities to efficiently meet business objectives.