Own Your Style And Your Future
Harry Rosen is a retailer of fine quality menswear with store locations across Canada. We have been specializing in luxury menswear for nearly 70 years and have been officially recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our Store team. In this role you’ll be responsible for:
- Providing exceptional service to our Clients and our Associates at our Cash Desk
- Performing daily cash handling functions including opening/closing registers and processing all sales transactions
- Bagging and tissuing purchased product on behalf of customers
- Answering store phones
- Maintaining the Service desk
- Updating and maintaining client information files including membership in our Sartoria Loyalty program
- Assisting with Inter-store transfer processing and e-commerce requests and shipments
- Assisting clients who have purchased on-line but are picking up products in-store
Successful candidates will require:
- Previous retail service desk experience is preferred
- A strong service orientation – a demonstrated desire to wow our customers!
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated interest in technology and how to use tech innovations to support the retail Customer Service function.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to calmly and efficiently manage, acknowledge and assist a long line of customers waiting for service
- Strong communication skills
What are the perks of the job?
- Opportunities to additionally earn monthly and annual Team bonuses
- Best in industry discounts and special purchase opportunities
- A modern, digitally advanced workplace
- A coach committed to supporting the achievement of your personal career goals
- A culture that is rich and diverse fostered through an internal Diversity Equity and Inclusion Council