The Site Experience Specialist, focusing on Product Recommendations & Reviews will be a key member of the Neiman Marcus eCommerce team in helping establish sitewide and category perspectives on optimizations around the way consumers engage with product recommendations and reviews on NeimanMarcus.com. The specialist will support and help execute on category goals and strategies and deliver a world class product discovery luxury shopping experience.
This role requires high attention to detail, technical skills, the ability to problem solve and multitask, along with strong interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with stakeholders. A successful Site Experience Specialist will be proactive, highly analytical and data driven with an understanding of various online marketing principles and KPIs, as well as have a passion for product and market trends. Both a strategic thinker and a roll-up-your-sleeves operator, the ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and exciting environment.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Increase product recommendations engagement and conversion rate by reducing friction in the product recommendations experience and help customers find what they want right away.
- Identify and help execute better product recommendations based on data and brand assortments, including where the customer is in their shopping journey.
- Develop and execute strategy to increase reviews on products including working with internal partners and third-party review partners.
- Analyze and report on relevant eCommerce KPI’s and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 1+ years of relevant retail ecommerce experience. Proven experience successfully driving Search and Browse strategies is preferred.
- Skilled in defining the right metrics to measure how your actions are impacting customers and the business.
- Strong analytical skills with hands-on experience using data analytics tools. Adobe Analytics experience preferred. Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office skills required.
- Technically savvy. Familiar with Machine Learning concepts, Search fundamentals, approaches to personalization.
- Strong experience in large scale enterprise organizations. Luxury retail preferred.
- Excellent communication skills – interpersonal, verbal and written.
- Strong commitment to timelines, accuracy, organization and professionalism.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and cross functional environment with a customer first mindset.
- Proactive, self-motivated, passionate and accountable. A self-starter approach with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Strong attention to detail
- “Win together” mentality
- Associates must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business need, which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays
Passion for Business
- Models flexibility and decisiveness in changing direction as the business environment dictates to achieve strategic objectives
- Fosters consistent reflection on past performance and continuously improve
- Encourages and scales idea-sharing
Passion for Personal Growth
- Continuously builds skills and knowledge through training, coaching, and career experiences
- Demonstrates a working knowledge and appreciation of the NMG business and the fashion industry
- Conveys energy and enthusiasm for NMG and personal work
- Adapts personal approach in response to diverse situations and people
- Responds to unexpected changes in work environment with creativity and resilience
- Establishes and upholds high personal standards for individual work and environment
- Maintains a customer-centric mentality versus a solely channel-centric one
- Demonstrates effective and appropriate use of communication channels within NMG
- Develops and delivers compelling presentations on difficult or controversial topics for varied audiences
- Adjusts content, style and message to maximize comprehension for a wide variety of audiences
- Establishes and fosters an environment encouraging effective cross-organizational communications
- Provides coaching on communicating effectively within and across teams and organizations
Demonstrating Strategic Ability
- Demonstrates the ability to imagine and analyze future scenarios, make assumptions, and explore alternative strategies
- Balances short and long-term thinking, making thoughtful trade-offs between investing for future needs and meeting short-term goals
- Demonstrates a history of effective decision making through structured analysis
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties, responsibilities, or activities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.