The Fragrance Commercial Business Manager will develop our Cartier Parfums Retail & Specialist business in North America. Working with the Commercial Sales Director on various sales projects for Retail, the Specialist accounts on business development and planning.
- Continue the retail roadmap in liaise with Commercial Sales Director, Marketing Manager and Cartier Retail team.
- Share the guidelines of fragrance presence in the boutiques and ensure implementation with the in-store teams and corporate partners.
- Set-up the sales target per boutique and specialist in liaise with the Commercial Sales Director.
Retail Staff & Specialist Partners
- Hire, train and develop Boutique Fragrance & Accessories Ambassadors
- Follow-up training plan implementation with the L&D; team
- Set-up and implement specific incentive scheme for the retail & specialist staff.
- Visit Boutiques/Specialist accounts to inform the staff of novelties, activities, retail exclusivities and support the Account Executives and gain market knowledge for the specialist network.
Visual Merchandising / Merchandising / Store Design Planning
- Share and ensure the implementation of the fragrance visual VM guidelines by cluster, in liaise with VM team (consultation tables, tables, backwalls)
- Manage stock of saleable product and POSM (testers, samples, display units, accessories) per boutique & cluster as per guidelines, in liaise with Merchandising team and US DC.
- Ensure strong fragrance presence in every boutique renovation, in liaise with SDP central and local.
- Work with sales team on image consistency within the specialist network and executions of events.
- Develop event toolkits for the boutiques (events, classroom, etc.) and follow-up on implementation
- Set-up a specific retail marketing plan with exclusivities and prelaunch in liaise with Marketing manager and HQ team.
- Set-up and develop CRM program in liaise with CRM team
- Develop cross category activities (social media, PR, events) in liaise with the marketing team and fragrance presence in Cartier Na events.
- Collaborate and follow up on all specialist marketing meeting and seasonal planning.
- Send monthly email to the boutique network and Account Executives with results, key messages, and key focus for the month.
- Develop corporate initiatives to raise fragrance awareness and adoption among employees
- Work and guide Account Executives on specific tasks and projects.
- Set-up and share retail and specialist sell-out report for all boutiques and specialist accounts.
- Analyze sell thru reports and assist with assortment and SKU matrix per account.
- Assist on key sales projects: retailer’s proposals, Fragrance Ambassador initiatives, seasonal strategy plans and focused initiatives.
- Develop client-centric analysis in liaise with the retail and CRM teams (transactions analysis).
- Monitor the retail & Specialist P&L (sales / external promoters / communication)
- 4-5 years of related experience.
- Good management and communication skills.
- Retail & service oriented – field presence requested.
- Travel 40%.
- 360° and strategic marketing and commercial vision a must.
- Strong Ms Excel skills a must.
- Proven track record of creating strategies to drive sales in the area of fragrance.