At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
- Through your passion for the brand and professionalism you will be responsible for effectively and efficiently supporting the store back of house operations.
- Receiving and handling stock orders receiving from hub or warehouse
- Ensuring accuracy of products received and reporting any discrepancy
- Supporting the sales team with retrieving stock in a timely manner including Omnichannel and stock pullback.
- Keeping back of house in a tidy manner compliant with Retail Operations and Standards.
- Quality control on all products at all times and reporting any issues to store lead
- Adhoc administration including answering telephone calls, responding and liaising with customer service, stationary and supermarket orders, general administrative tasks
- Adhoc requests by store management to support with events, visual merchandising, stock taking and other such duties #LI-RS1
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Basic computer skills in core Microsoft software
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work in a busy team environment
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success
This is a
You will be redirected to the employer’s hiring portal to complete your application. Brobston Group is therefore not able to provide any further feedback on your status.