Sales Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings, and sales appointments, and following up with customers about their order status.
- Compiling a daily list of sales leads, delegating leads to the sales department, and providing sales data and guides to the sales department.
- Developing and monitoring performance indicators for sales and staff members, managing sales tracking tools, and compiling reports.
- Recording sales trends and liaising with account managers to develop sales strategies.
- Creating and processing orders in a timely manner, processing requests for rush orders, and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
- Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system.
- Handling administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
- Scheduling customer meetings and conferences.
- Reporting any unusual activity to your supervisors.
Sales Support Specialist Requirements:
- Experience in administration and high-volume office work.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus.
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
Twenty years ago, a pair of pants changed the way American women dress. Recognizing the need for clothes that felt great and fit perfectly, we developed an innovative stretch fabric that would dramatically improve a pant’s performance. These pants had the power to make women feel confident, smart, and stylish. Never before had American sportswear been so easy to wear to work and everywhere else.
When Theory for men was established, similar foundation principles were used, so that they, too, could get dressed in innovative, highly functional, and stylish clothes.
We believe cool, expertly tailored pieces made from the best materials have the power to change the way we feel, improve the way we work, and inspire the way we live.
This is a
The employer has asked Brobston Group to manage the hiring process, so our team screens all applicants by video call, coaches you through the interview process, checks references, and negotiates compensation.