We provide 5 different status labels for applications, and you are able to actively choose 3 of them:
- Unread – the default status for a new application, until you view it or make a status selection
- Read – the default status once you have viewed an application, until you make a status selection
Manually Selected Statuses
- Consider – indicates you are interested in this candidate but not yet sure
- Accepted – indicates you intent to contact this candidate for a next step
- Rejected – indicates this candidate will not be proceeding (candidate is advised)
We suggest using each of these status as you review applications. You can always change status selections as your hiring process progresses.