The Sales Coordinator will help the store achieve sales goals by providing outstanding customer service and supporting the Sales Associates as well as Management.
- Customer Service
- Deepen the relationship with our customers to drive loyalty and spend.
- Carry out operations and sales support functions to support the store in consistently achieving or exceeding goals.
- Capture customer data during interactions to cultivate new and existing customers.
- Elevate in store experience by consistently delivering exceptional customer service.
- Demonstrate passion for the brand and the product.
- Resolve customer concerns utilizing judgment and knowledge of policy, procedure and practice.
- Assist Sales Associates in servicing their clients.
- Operational Excellence
- Provide exceptional operational support to drive sales and service.
- Execute daily tasks such as order fulfillment, shipping, receiving and replenishment, cleaning, transferring merchandise, taking in repairs, following company operational policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all internal control procedures and maintain inventory accuracy.
- Partner and communicate effectively with Sales Professionals, Management and customers to respond and follow up to requests quickly and accurately.
- Support Company operations efficiency objectives by ensuring all activities maximize productivity.
- Assist management with any back of house tasks as needed.
- Assist management with any reporting/office work as needed.