You’ll be responsible for leading a team of Personal Shoppers, who value the relationships they build with our most valuable clients, motivating them to achieve and exceed individual sales and company commercial targets. In this role, you’ll develop a unique skillset as you partner with leaders to design and implement client strategy, aiming to engage and drive customer loyalty. Through a variety of engagement and selling activities, you’ll ensure a seamless, exceptional luxury shopping experience for our top tier customers.
- Manage a team of Personal Shoppers at different levels of experience.
- Build, lead, motivate and develop your team, providing guidance and direction to help improve their sales techniques and clienteling with new, existing and lapsed clients, to grow and retain our top clients.
- Lead data-driven meetings with team members focused around agreed client growth and sales.
- Analyze, manage and review selling activity and KPI’s.
- Provide sales and customer service expertise to resolve any problems escalated by the team.
- Client Development
- Work across the team to develop best practices for client outreach activity on a daily and weekly basis
- Attend brand events to aid business development and act as a brand ambassador.
- Organize and host client engagement activities (e.g. meals, events, styling appointments, shopping experiences, etc.)
- Keep abreast of competitor client sales strategies, updating the team to identify learning opportunities.
- You’ll partner with leaders and teams on acquisition strategies, brand collaborations and partnerships to identify new business opportunities to aggressively grow our top clients.
- You’ll define and manage budgets for your areas, controlling associated costs.
- Uphold operational excellence & train team members to full operational competency.