Our Front Desk Receptionists are our first point of contact with our clients and at all times are to be friendly and attentive to their needs. Front Desk Receptionists are responsible for all front desk coordination. Maintaining reception area and inventory control of office supplies and all related items.
- Greeting clients promptly upon arrival, courteously, compassionately and professionally.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, makes satisfactory disposition of the calls or transfers to appropriate party.
- Maintaining surveillance of all visitors in the waiting area.
- Scheduling appointments, obtaining necessary information to input computer data.
- Performing clerical functions necessary to process and maintain all records, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Accepts responsibility and accountability for work assignments ensuring that they are completed efficiently, effectively, accurately and timely as per policy and procedure.
- At all times, maintains focus on the needs of our clients and provides high quality service.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.