The Office Manager will oversee day-to-day office operations and management, while supporting senior staff with key administrative duties. This role will be first point of contact, ensuring a welcoming environment for all guests, vendors, and employees.
- Oversee all aspects of reception including answering and directing incoming phone calls, welcoming guests, and ordering and maintaining inventory/supplies.
- Coordinate with Building Management to schedule cleaning, maintenance, freight elevator and pickup requests.
- Provide cross-functional support in regards to catering requests during special events/meetings.
- Offer hands-on support during office events and wellness initiatives.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from leaders and Senior Managers as needed.
- Ensure office is running smoothly / trouble shoot equipment and infrastructure issues.
- Assist with filing and organization as needed.
- Assist with managing relationships with service providers.