Reporting to the Sr. Marketing Manager, the Marketing Assistant works with cross functional partners across the company including but not limited to Wholesale, Retail, PR, CRM and Visual Merchandising to execute Company events.
- Support the Sr. Marketing Manager with Company marketing events.
- Meet with various department representatives to evaluate and recommend avenues for
- Develop marketing materials for events.
- Attend events to ensure a seamless execution.
- Track and analyze the event success by recapping events and measured ROI reporting.
- Manage marketing event budget and keep track of event-related expenses in excel.
- Understand and follow brand standards, strategy and policies.
- Facilitate and coordinate travel reservations, catering, and event space for Company
- Resolve any problems or complaints that may arise with a calm and concise approach.
- Other duties as assigned.