The Showroom Coordinator is responsible for answering phones, e-mails, scheduling appointments, and preparing event materials. They’re also responsible for ensuring proper event execution, coordinating with outside vendors, managing any additional onsite staff, connecting with guests, set up, and clean up.
- Enthusiastically greet all customers entering the showroom.
- Support team members and sales managers with guest services.
- Responsible for the daily setup and breakdown of the dining area for catered lunch events.
- Provide friendly yet discreet and unobtrusive service in: greeting, seating and waiting on all
- Anticipate guests needs, both internal & external.
- Ensure the pantry, common areas, dining area and overall gallery environment is presentable
throughout the course of the day.
- Monitor hospitality areas to ensure they are kept clean, safe and code compliant.
- Manage food orders and compile breakdown of costs for breakfast, lunch, and snacks.
- Ability to make various types of coffee included but not limited to: cappuccino, espresso,
macchiato, iced cappuccino.
- Ability to serve.
- Wash dirty dishes by hand as well as load and unload dishwasher.
- Regularly mop floors, dust shelves, wash glass doors and mirrors.
- Additional duties as assigned.