The Marketing Assistant supports the work of marketing managers and executives on projects directed at maximizing company profits and developing sales strategies and marketing campaigns. They work closely with employees in other functions, such as advertising, market research, production, sales, and distribution.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects.
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations.
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts.
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.