Reporting directly to the Director of Events, the Events Manager will be responsible for successfully developing and implementing a network event strategy. This role will be accountable for ensuring seamless actions across multiple departments along with successful execution and one network support. In addition, this person must have proven experience to handle multiple projects simultaneously with ease, and is comfortable and successful in a fast-paced environment. This person upholds the ideals of the Company with a clear understanding of luxury service, defining and developing exceptional experiences and events, and ensuring the delivery of the best Client experience possible.
- Create, organize and implement strategic event programs with objectives, goals and KPIs network wide.
- Play a significant role in planning various aspects of the corporate strategic events such as major product launches, boutique openings and VIP client experiences.
- Develop and manage the event process from start to finish and proactively develop various components (including event concept, décor, catering menus, entertainment, social activations etc.) involving key stake holders.
- Manage production companies, agencies and vendors to ensure they are meeting the specific goals and guidelines that are in line with the company strategy, brand, image & budget.
- Develop event concepts based on guidelines, ROI to include sales and brand awareness goals.
- Work with local cultural organizations, philanthropic groups and business organizations to create strategic partnerships and events with long term benefits.
- Monitor and evaluate the event process, concepts and results. Generate feedback and metrics, creative solutions and new ideas to add value to be used in event development.
- Negotiate with vendors for contracts and pricing to maximize the benefits received.
- Present programs and events for validation to executives and key stake holders.
- Be able to defend their merit and advocate on behalf of the retail boutique directors.
- Create, manage and monitor budgets for retail programs and areas of strategic corporate events.
- Monitor budgets on a monthly basis.
- Manage event agencies with the mindset of budget optimization, challenging with respect and extending the network of agencies, daring to explore new event and treatment experiences in line with market trends and client’s expectations.
- Provides leadership in strengthening internal communications with staff at all levels throughout the organization; creates and promotes a positive and supportive work environment.
- Provides team with feedback; participates in performance management practices.