The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing an amazing customer experience for all customers. They are responsible for providing product and service information, resolving customer inquiries and service issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and service inquiries.
- Ensures full customer satisfaction and maintains a friendly, helpful demeanor.
- Identifies and prioritizes problems and issues related to the service area.
- Maintains contact with customers to give updates on progress toward resolution of issue or service request.
- Refers unresolved customer inquiries to designated departments for further investigation.
- Processes customer orders, cancelations, restocks, refunds, and other related order purchase transactions.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions (document details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken).
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through timely and accurate processing of orders, communications, and collaboration with other departments as needed to resolve inquiries.
- Builds and maintains business relationships with customers by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customer loyalty.
- Provide information about the products and services.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services.
- Miscellaneous tasks as needed.