As the Customer Service Manager, you will manage the Customer Services Representative team and support the sales people in the field throughout the US market. The Customer Service Manager plays an integral role ensuring the team delivers an inspiring level of luxury customer service that reinforces the brands values.
- Elevate the client’s customer experience through coaching and developing the customer service team to improve customer interactions, foster brand loyalty and sales potential.
- Prioritize KPIs/SLAs and strong focus on response time and qualitative experience.
- Support sales targets by maximizing all customer contact opportunities to provide product knowledge, increase items per transaction and sell across all channels.
- Ensure team has a thorough understanding of client’s products and systems; monitor training needs and address gaps in training as they arise.
- Work with other Supervisors and Team Leads, sharing ideas, expertise and best practice so that the whole team benefits from the experience.
- Partner with other departments about inventory availability, new product, and promotions.
- Research product issues with other departments to resolve clients’ inquiries and/or complaints.
- Oversee workflow of all business process including preparation of reports and other statistics.