The Creative Director is responsible for leading our in-house visual design and art direction team. In this role, you will lead the creative direction-from conception through design and production to delivery-of content for all Fashion marketing programs and initiatives, including seasonal editorial, events, program marketing, and social marketing. You will have an opportunity to help shape the vision for how our brand innovates and elevates the presentation of apparel, footwear, and accessories across customer touchpoints and then apply that vision to the design and implementation of creative strategies for high-visibility and high-impact programs and initiatives.
- Lead strategic and complex design projects that present multidisciplinary challenges and span across multiple teams.
- Manage internal and external creative resources to ensure work achieves project goals, meets the highest quality standards, and is delivered on time and within budget.
- Provide both high-level direction and hands-on management to varying levels of creatives across a wide range of e-commerce and retail marketing work.
- Be a key voice in defining our evolving brand and its application through art direction, graphic design, motion design, social design, and UI.
- Present concepts and produced work to stakeholders and internal customers, including senior management, in person and via video/phone.
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional partners across UX and central marketing teams to implement scalable processes for extending the brand identity across all customer touchpoints.
- Establish mechanisms and audit work to maintain consistent brand standards across customer-facing CX and marketing programs.
- Scope projects and forecast resourcing needs with key stakeholders to prioritize and maximize resources, communicating needs and trade-offs when appropriate.
- Identify opportunities to incorporate emerging marketing/branding trends and digital innovations into creative and marketing strategies.
- Proactively work to solve problems on behalf of the team and seek out or provide clarification when there is ambiguity.
- Mentor and develop in-house creative talent through design reviews, individual coaching, and ongoing learning opportunities.