The E-Commerce Assistant reports directly to the E-Commerce Manager. They support the day-to-day execution of website merchandising, coordinate e-commerce operations, and assist with all digital projects.
- Responsible for product lifecycle for E-commerce businesses, which includes: managing and maintaining site catalogs and uploading end-to-end product details across sites.
- Execute site updates to ensure error free and timely product launches.
- Daily management of site updates.
- Ability to create compelling, trend-driven and brand appropriate product categories based on product attribution, merchandising feedback, current trends and analysis of product and category metrics.
- Collaborate with E-commerce buyers to fully understand product assortment, deliveries, merchandising strategy and pre-order and back-order requirements.
- Partner with operations and customer service team to proactively facilitate and resolve issues and escalations.
- Assist E-Commerce Manager and team members with ad-hoc reporting and special projects.
- Execute and deliver internal monthly reporting to relevant departments.
- Review quality assurance desktop & mobile sites daily for issues and identify areas of opportunity.
- Based on competitive findings, recommend changes, updates and improvements to support the company’s objectives.
- Responsible for ongoing QA in partnership with digital teams.