The E-Commerce Manager will lead and manage the E-Commerce team. They will regularly interact with both our regional and global cross-functional teams and drive the online and digital priorities.
- Oversee the sales performance and the overall profitability of the online store, while ensuring the best possible customer experience, in line with our global brand vision.
- Lead strategic planning, manage operational and commercial activities, content alignment, warehouse & logistics management and customer service.
- Lead the E-Commerce team, defining and developing the digital sales strategy in alignment with the brand vision.
- Drive the development of sales growth across the region, including own branded sites and wholesalers; Align with Regional and Global Product and Marketing Teams on content, product and promotion strategies to develop best-in-class brand and category driving initiatives and activations.
- Set priorities and find new growth opportunities leveraging customer behavior, web analytics and sales data analysis.
- Analyze selling reports, budgets, and other available tools (merchandising information, competitors’ context, local opportunities) to make business decisions to drive selling.
- Partner with Merchandising and Logistics Teams to secure fulfillment and shipping with optimized costs and timing.
- Drive the technical development of the E-Commerce operations and define future needs and priorities for the digital roadmap leveraging multiple stakeholders and Business Tech team support.
- Develop, implement, and enhance the E-Commerce strategy and website functionality to drive sales growth, setting and following up goals.
- Set the online channel budget and manage the P&L.
- Mentor, coach and lead E-Commerce team, hold annual performance appraisals, and provide the team members with regular feedback, guidance, and encouragement.