The Digital Marketing Associate supports the Digital Merchandiser in optimal setup of digital floorsets, pulling and analyzing reporting to optimize the business, owning offer execution, while overseeing the assistant merchandiser on the team and partnering closely with cross-functional partners on site execution. May have ownership of smaller sub-category of business.
- Executes the digital experience in support of the merchandise/category strategy, including: product setup, site roadmap/storytelling strategy that align with key category plans, sequencing, cross-sells, navigation & site accuracy.
- Participates in analyzing sales information and site metrics to identify opportunities to increase sales & site conversion, including: roadmapping and sequencing updates, Landing Page or other creative support shifts needed; revising digital merchandising strategies based on trend, changing navigation, and executing category offers.
- Optimizes imagery needs based on style performance, sell through marketing offers, content adjustments and Customer Care feedback.
- Partners with Merchandising Operations team to ensure all product set-up needs are delivered on time and accurately; communicates any shifts in product set-up requirements with Merchant and Planner leads.
- Executes offer experience strategy guided by Digital Merchandiser.
- Monitors and validates category’s internal search results and oversees necessary changes to maximize results.
- Drives the overall linking strategy for marketing drivers including email, social and app and provides recommendations for future linking.
- Validates home/landing page linking and sequences to optimize customer experience and business results.
- Manages feedback log related to site product set-up daily.
- Manages any site set-up tickets that are created by various partners, ensuring all are corrected and closed within SLA.
- Proactively recaps insights and creates one pager by category; may present to function and category leadership.
- Partakes in category’s Seasonal Hindsights, providing analyses regarding insights-to-actions.