The Director of Digital Marketing will report to the VP, Global Sales & Marketing and will be responsible for developing Digital Marketing strategies and tactics that efficiently drive global customer growth across all Paid and Organic Marketing channels.
- Lead the acquisition Marketing team and manage external agencies.
- Manage monthly/annual Marketing planning, forecasting and budget process.
- Manage current media channels and test into new channels and partners.
- Build strategies to support branding, acquisition, and financial goals.
- Work closely with Finance to build models to support new business ideas.
- Work closely with Creative and Merchandising teams to execute Marketing strategies.
- Work closely with Brand Partnerships, IMC, co-op teams on seasonal/tentpole campaigns.
- Partner with CRM, Analytics, Social, and Product Management on Audience development.
- Partner with Analytics to connect and utilize audiences across all Marketing tools.
- Build SEO strategy and work with Product Management and Engineering to drive change.
- Embody fail fast mentality by developing tests and iterating on learnings across platforms.
- Connect the dots between global and regional team members.
- Develop strategies that take advantage of new technologies and/or data sources.
- Own MarTech roadmap.