This role will support our E-Commerce team that is responsible for our website. This is a critical function for ensuring a flawless experience for browsing and shopping products, and learning about the brand. It also oversees how we market limited-edition campaigns that increase sales and bring people back to the site. You will report into our E-Commerce Manager and work closely with both our tech team and the broader marketing team.
- Supporting the launch of campaigns and products — playing a key role in setting up the campaigns, QA’ing to ensure everything is setup correctly, and monitoring post-launch for issues.
- Writing and being the point-person on marketing briefs for site improvements and updates.
- Writing a how-to guide for site merchandising operations.
- Suggesting ideas for a better user experience on-site, particularly regarding product page features.
- Researching competitor sites to gather ideas for additional functionality.
- Additional responsibilities as needed.