The E-Commerce Merchandiser is responsible for helping to drive the business to meet our KPIs, boosting average order value, improving customer experience and increasing conversion rate. The role is highly collaborative across internal and external teams and leverages data to make informed, performance-based merchandising recommendations to optimize sales. We are also expecting the person in this role to analyze daily, weekly and monthly E-Commerce performance to develop immediate optimizations to drive sales growth and improve customer experience while also managing product launch plans from product creation to go-live dates.
- Responsible for merchandising products and categories on site to drive conversion and an excellent customer experience.
- Leverage data to make informed, performance-based merchandising recommendations to optimize sales.
- Analyze daily, weekly and monthly E-Commerce performance to develop immediate optimizations to drive sales growth and improve customer experience.
- Manage product launch plan from product creation to go-live.
- Work with demand and supply planning teams to coordinate inventory for core and innovation products.
- Brainstorm and help complete creative briefs to develop content needed to support product launches and marketing campaigns in E-Commerce channels.
- Attend bi-weekly go-to-marketing meetings with the creative, brand marketing and product development teams to remain aligned on key business objectives and brand campaigns.
- Own onsite search optimizations and report on onsite search performance.
- Work effectively with internal stakeholders to assists in the content development for marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for new product creation as well as updates to core product assortment.
- Own the creation, testing and deployment of promotions.
- Test the site on a daily basis to confirm new campaigns, product launches or promotions are working as expected.