The Event Assistant will report directly to the Events Manager and support all aspects of promotional activity, demos, customer engagement including internal and external events. This person upholds the ideals of the company with a clear understanding of luxury service, helping drive exceptional experiences and events, and ensuring the delivery of the best client experience possible.
- Support the Events Manager in planning various events such as major product launches, boutique openings and VIP client experiences.
- Work with local cultural organizations, philanthropic groups and business organizations to create strategic partnerships.
- Generate feedback and metrics evaluating the event process and results.
- General Sales and Marketing daily activities.
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Coordinate with all the departments involved in the organization of the event.
- Developing and growing as an event professional by attending and engaging in weekly sales meetings and by sharing strategic ideas to enhance the business.
- Hold yourself accountable for measurable, high-quality, and timely results