This VP of Human Resources is a strategic role to serve as the Talent Advisor and HR Business Partner for several C-level leaders and their businesses. It is a highly visible individual contributor role designed to be a thought partner to the executive team. A key focus will be on organizational design, employee development and engagement along with other talent and performance management processes.
- Consult with C level leaders to fine tune their organizations.
- Identify people implications of business strategies and develop pro-active action plans to ensure goals are achieved.
- Assess the organization from a big picture perspective and develop a strategic long-term view of the structure and composition of each team.
- Maximize effectiveness of performance management and employee development processes customizing solutions to meet client-specific needs.
- This role is strategic and tactical providing hands on HR Business Partner expertise to the leadership team which can include employee relations, ensuring recruitment needs are met, etc.