The HR Generalist will oversee the human resources responsibilities and activities of our organization. They will manage recruitment processes, employee relations, regulatory compliance, and training and development. The HR Generalist is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills. They will have excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.