The E-Commerce Planner will help drive accelerated growth of e-commerce and web channels by supporting our Global E-Commerce & Digital Marketing teams. The Analyst will primarily focus on achieving business and customer insights across multiple platforms, including branded sites, and other retail marketplaces. This associate will work cross-functionally across the organization to provide internal stakeholders with strategic insights to help drive best-in-class marketing execution, conversion optimization, and obtain sales goals.
- Develop and maintain E-Commerce best practice reporting based on business needs to provide visibility to sales, inventory, KPI metrics on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Build and re-forecast sales budget and financial plan (including conversion, traffic, UPT, AOV, style and color count) based on in-season analyses.
- Monitor product selling and maintain healthy WOS across all styles by reorders, cancellations, markdowns, and promotions.
- Collaborate with Finance and Digital Marketing to strategize and allocate marketing budgets based on sales plan, channel efficiency, and areas of opportunity.
- Monitor media spend/revenue/ROAS by channel on a weekly basis and reconcile media spend vs. budget to ensure spend is on track to budget.