The Media Manager will develop and implement all targeted media content for various media platforms. They will research, write, proofread and edit all of our media content, implementing and managing media campaigns, and will deliver public relations and communication plans.
- Identify press opportunities through evolving issues.
- Develop content for dissemination via press releases, social media, websites, and other distribution channels.
- Ensure that key messages align with vital business strategies.
- Serve as the organization’s media liaison and formal spokesperson.
- Conduct press conferences and briefings.
- Scan the media marketplace to keep up-to-date on the latest media trends.
- Monitor online and offline campaigns, and report on results.
- Negotiate with media channels to close competitive deals.
- Build and manage the organization’s social media profile and presence.
- Promote additional projects to support new product launches.
- Build long-term relationships with media influencers.
- Appropriately manage the organization’s media budget.