The PR Assistant will be an adaptive, innovative person who supports the PR Manager in a variety of marketing strategies aimed at meeting new clients and increasing client retention.
- Assist with incoming sample requests, communicating with teams to confirm samples for opportunities that align with internal brand strategy.
- Facilitate sample pulls from showroom and maintain accurate sample inventory.
- Manage logistics of sample returns and shoot transfers. Maintain integrity of the sample collection, ensuring samples are being sent out and stored properly. Manage incoming sample requests for internal teams, including e-commerce, wholesale, development, and retail, with support of Coordinator.
- Oversee seasonal samples, making sure all items are properly barcoded and photographed, and editorial items are allocated correctly.
- Oversee department messengers and shipments, while ensuring logistics initiatives are falling within department budget guidelines.
- Assist with seasonal department initiatives, including strategy development, VIP and influencer targets, market research, and competitive analysis.
- Assist with department gifting initiatives, including inventory management, competitive research, and delivery logistics.
- Assist with managing sample trafficking reports, updating activity reports with confirmed shoot initiatives and credit placements.
- Perform market analysis of editorial and influencer partners and identify opportunities for brand growth and increased exposure.
- Create press releases for VIP placements that support in-season selling, and target celebrity journalists across the global media landscape.
- Spearhead end of season wrap up initiatives, including archive, AVE report, trade inventory, and seasonal recaps.
- Manage bi-weekly press report across print, digital, and social. • Maintain the showroom space, sample closet, basement archive, magazine archive, and digital credits database.
- Hire and oversee Communications department interns, seasonally.