The Trim Manager will be responsible for all trim/raw material development and standardization across all divisions and categories.
- Work with Designers/Merchants/Sales on any trim request/development.
- Source trims and raw materials with current suppliers and propose new sources.
- Maintain and standardize raw materials.
- Maintain and build trim resource library.
- Support label approvals process.
- Build processes and procedures around Trim approvals and Trim testing w/ entire organization.
- Align qualities on raw materials.
- Meet with core suppliers for new and existing raw materials.
- Support in acclimating aesthetic understanding.
- Source new trim suppliers.
- Support trim sourcing providing direction and support.
- Support sample development on programs without design support.
- Order trims to replenish sample rooms.
- Ensure trim suppliers have all required certifications.
- All other duties as assigned by Director of Product Development