The PR Manager will nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs. They will design, implement and monitor effective PR strategies that align with our business goals.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.